PRESENTATION OF AWARDS
1) Choristers in RSCM-affiliated choirs in the Diocese of Oxford (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire) can take Award examinations. They need not belong to church choirs; members of school and other secular choirs are also examined, as are individual RSCM members, who can enter themselves.
2) Set pieces:see RSCM Bronze & Silver Collections (buy from the RSCM Online Shop. NB: other editions are allowed.)
3) Sample questions: RSCM Lincoln syllabus pps 15/16.
4) Interval recognition help useful for ear tests and sight reading.
5) Voice for Life
6) Queries: contact Christopher Goodwin, 01344 627697 / 07815 944922
7) Appeals procedure (pdf)