Use your computer to support and enhance your work as a church musician! Even if your computing skills are basic and your computer is old, come along (with your laptop if you have one) and learn how to make the most of what you have - to benefit yourself, your choir and your church.
will include how to
- use the RSCM Oxford and main RSCM webpages
- find and use other church music websites, including
- sheet music downloads
- choir training
- background information on
- hymns etc.
- organ music
- organ maintenance
- make documents for your choir, e.g.
- music lists
- insert pictures into your documents
- sort out mistakes
- get help
- advertise your own events
Please let us know if there are other topics you would like to see covered, and we will try to include them.