Make really good use of your Easter holiday! Join the 100+ choristers who come to the Oxford Three-Day Course each year, and
Daily programme starts at 9.30 am and ends with a service at 4.15 pm, ending at 5 pm (5.30 pm on the third day). Music is provided. Robes are worn, but members of unrobed choirs are equally welcome. Please inform the Administrator if anyone requires robes.)
- improve your singing of hymns, psalms, canticles, anthems and Easter carols
- learn new music
- improve your tone, diction, breath control, and phrasing
- receive expert tuition from first-rate musicians
- meet choristers from other churches
- see friends from previous courses, and to make new friends on this one
- have the chance to be one of those chosen to sing in Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford on Saturday, April 2nd
- perhaps win a scholarship to a one-week RSCM Residential Course, if you are 14 or under
(Up to 3 such awards may be made at the end of this course.) Report from our 2013 prizewinner.
NB: Choir trainers and clergy
are specially invited to attend practices
as well as the daily service. Those wishing to observe the training sessions are most welcome to do so, but please first obtain prior consent by contacting the Course Director, and in the case of the house sessions, the Housemaster, in person at the beginning of the session.
Make the course widely known and bring as many people as you can to the services!
Enquiries: Sue Scott
Our new venue: Exeter College, Oxford
(Excluding refreshments – bring a packed lunch and tea; however, soft drinks are provided.)
How to find the College
Comments on the Course
Reports on past Easter Courses:
2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005